Old 10-10-2011, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default My pond fish are avoiding me

"Hilma280" wrote

Sorry if going bit off topic, actually it has been a serious issue for
me as I dont want to use chemical to clean up my pond from leeches. Any
one here can suggest me how to remove Leeches from your pond without
chemicals.

Piece of raw meat on a string. Put it in the pond leave for a short while
and retrieve, remove the leeches (lovely job), and repeat........ .
You may attract other things besides leeches, tadpoles for example, so do be
careful what you kill.
--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK