Old 11-10-2011, 02:28 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by samson smith View Post
Mimosa is one of the best all-natural dyes that is more useful for tie dying clothing. This is one of the best ways to dye the shirts and clothing. It is completely natural without any harmful products. I have read your information that is given by you regarding the Mimosa. It is very useful.Thanks
But be aware that on this occasion they are talking about Acacia, probably A. dealbata, not any of the many other things commonly called mimosa. In the other thread you posted on, they were talking about Albizia julibrissin.

I really wish the word mimosa in the common sense could be banned, as it is really rather unhelpful.