Old 12-10-2011, 04:24 AM
MrMartin's Avatar
MrMartin MrMartin is offline
Registered User

Location: New York, United States
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McGaw View Post
On 10/10/2011 6:06 PM, Mark Shoemaker wrote:
On Oct 10, 11:45 am, The Soul PatchThe.Soul.Patch.
wrote:
hello all, just thought i would say hello from our new gardening project
called the soul patch based in stratford upon avon warwickshire. our
online blog is here 'The Soul Patch Blog' (The Soul Patch Blog)
if you want to follow our goings on day to day. we are growing in x2
60x22ft polytunnels plants for hanging baskets and elephant garlic. we
want to also make organic herbal teas and chutneys with all the
ingredients grown on our patch.

--
The Soul Patch

Just wanted to say thanks for the home made apple cider recipe, it was
delicious!

Scrumpy?
welcome mate