Old 11-10-2011, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default a level product design questionnaire

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:32:56 +0000, Kaiser fuel
wrote:

right for everyone who doesn't understand.

Solar panels power a pump which draws water from a water butt (rain
storage device) and then uses that to water the plants via a drip feed
or sprinkler system. the pump will also have a timer attached so you can
set it to water at certain points during the day.

You all seem rather grumpy on this forum so I have included a picture of
a cat and a dog to cheer everyone up

.... still very unclear.

1. are your solar panels producing electricity ?
( to power tiny DC pump motors ? )
( we have been-there-done-that for about 15 years )

or

2. are your solar panels somehow utilizing your
new radical patented differential pressure vacuum
sterling green friendly pseudo-gravitational fluid-flow
guaranteed for life H2O diversional aqua machine ?

.. just wondering about the little details.

John T.