Old 12-10-2011, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I'm sort of sad

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On 10 Oct 2011 00:00:53 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

We'll see what happens. I am fairly sure my house will heave after this
and my insurance company will be asking hers to pay for the damage.

Congratulations on winning the 'most selfish git on urg' award.

That was unfair and uncalled for.

Yes, because he doesn't know the entire story but not to matter. I think I
can disagree with anyone on a newsgroup with a reasonable debate without
resulting to name calling.