Old 14-10-2011, 09:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] PlainBill@yawhoo.com is offline

Default Matala - is it durable?

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:57:42 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

PlainBill wote ...

I'm looking for a more durable material for my pond filter. I've
recently upgraded to a 60 gallon barrel. On the previous filter I
used a 19" floor buffer pad as a solids filter with very good results.
The 60 gallon barrel has a larger diameter, so I'm looking for
something with a similar structure. Black Matala caught my eye, but
they don't really discuss how rigid it is. Does anyone have any
experience with this product?

Similar product.

Thanks for the information.

PlainBill