Old 16-10-2011, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default With OT Scams in the newsgroup/forum ..........

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 08:21:55 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

.................... wouldn't it be a good idea for the readers to post a
few so we can all be warned? Is not in the interest of the readers to help
each other?

It's not surprising that after all your trolling activities around the
web you are attracting so much spam, but that's no excuse for you to
fill up this group with it.

If anyone here wants to learn about spam and how not to be fooled by
it there is already plenty of advice to be found via Google.

How does it feel to be wrong? ..... :-))

I happen to know that the spam is collected via certain web sites and the
activities I am involved in with the Ex Service Associations I deal with. As
the past President of one Royal Air Force Association, and as the President
of a Royal Navy Association, I know that these attract the spam.

And, as I am very much involved in Shanklin Theatre and Masonic matters, I
attract the spam from there as well. Therefore please put brain into gear
before joining those who like, not like, simply LOVE to attack me :-))

Kindest POSSIBLE regards

Mike