Old 16-10-2011, 05:17 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT View Post

Ah, it all looks very much like sloe. Excellant, pickled sloes
probably coming up. The little sample I took shows no sign of that
crease I see in some of the pictures, do some sloes not have that?
When I go back at some point I'll check more berries to see if some
do.
I've not seen a crease in any of the sloes I've picked.
We've picked some today, from two bushes, one lot a bit over-ripe and about the size of small cherries, the other lot about the size of large peas. Neither bush was particularly thorny.