Old 17-10-2011, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default With OT Scams in the newsgroup/forum ..........

On 2011-10-17 10:41:18 +0100, Martin Brown
said:snip

If you killfile him then you need never see anything he writes again -
unless someone is daft enough to reply to one of his jibes. We cannot
stop him polluting GardenBanter with nonsense off topic posts but we do
not have to read his garbage on Usenet unless someone takes the bait.

Regards,
Martin Brown

If you kill file people like Crowe, you don't know what they're up to and
how much harm they're doing. To my certain knowledge, he is a liar and he
frequently badmouths this group in general and individuals in it.
Because, about 12 years ago, some people here objected to him using this
group to promote his unrelated-to-gardening interests, he has waged a
vendetta against urg ever since and if he can wreck the group, he will. I
prefer to keep an eye on that but of course, others will do as they
prefer.
--
Sacha

Amazing just how wrong you can be :-))