Old 17-10-2011, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_9_] Sue[_9_] is offline

Default With OT Scams in the newsgroup/forum ..........

"Sacha" wrote in
On 2011-10-17 11:51:35 +0100, Martin said:
He frequently contravenes the T&Cs of his internet provider. I assume
that he is well aware of this. If not he should read then carefully.

Indeed he should, because if he doesn't, someone else will one of
these days. His almost hysterical flurry of posts on this topic is
just begging for trouble.

He's obsessed, or possibly ill. You can't call it normal behaviour.

Anyway, did anyone have a lovely day in the garden yesterday? It was
really sunny here. We spent most of the afternoon pottering around,
getting various jobs done but there's plenty more still needs attention.

--
Sue