Old 17-10-2011, 04:53 PM
jahnin jahnin is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Websell View Post
"Martin Brown" wrote in message

You should probably be a lot more scared of 118 people search
Search for people fast with 118.com the No. 1 in Directory Enquiries

I'm not on there or 192.com

Or the fully searchable copy of the (edited) electoral roll for England
given away with a computer magazine a few years back.

I don't know if I am on that.
I worked until recently for a child protection team for over 20 years and
all workers were removed from any database they could be traced by.

will site like this not be used for fraud? Most published report about victims of identity thieves are popular personality. I am just not sure if it happens to ordinary citizens.