Old 17-10-2011, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Nights drawing in

It realy feels like Autumn now, the nights are drawing in, and despite
the forecast having been for 3 dayd without rain, it's been a wet one
here at this end of Swansea Bay, water lying out the field amongst the
dahlias, and the rabbits have already realised that I have taken down
the electric netting and are back digging.along the paths, and have
even had a go at some of the late growing chickweed, they can have all
of it if they want.
Have to gather the runner beans I left for seed as well as the peas,
as soon as they dry.
Then it's dahlia lifting for the next few weeks, it would be nice if
they could dry on the field after lifting.
What jobs have you got lined up for the next few weeks?
David