Old 18-10-2011, 11:28 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hill View Post
What jobs have you got lined up for the next few weeks?
Yorkshire - wet and cold, lawn really squelchy.

With 2deg forecast for Weds night, I spend yesterday putting up bubble wrap in the greenhouse. I now need to make sure I've collected all the tender stuff from the garden, and re-shuffle the cacti into their winter positions so the warm-loving ones are nearest the heaters.

Then I need to finish clearing excess weed from the ponds. There is no good time to do this wildlife-wise, but autumn seems the least bad.

And, of course, I need to pick the late apples and the medlars.