Old 18-10-2011, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Hay fever. At this time of year?

On 18/10/2011 17:51, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:43:42 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:25:57 +0100, Michael Bell
wrote:

I have been feeling "under the weather" for a few weeks. It's not very
defineable, but one symptom is a ferociously itchy nose. And
Cetirizine, the treatment for hay fever, did a lot of good.

Of course it doesn't have to be POLLEN. Fungus spores might do just
the same. It stopped suddenly 2 days ago, and I feel fit again. I live
in Newcastle. Any comments?

on Tyne or under Lyme?

Caused by ragweed pollen according to a national newspaper

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...e-2372038.html

Newcastle is one of the most common town names.Which one is yours?