Old 19-10-2011, 01:34 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Inyo Inyo is offline

Default Here We Go Again--Paleobotany Pages: New URLs

I seem to be experiencing a run of dismal luck with my web hosting services.
Once again I've had to move
all of my paleobotany web pages to a new addresses.

So, here are the new URLs:

Fossil Plants Of The Ione Basin, California
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/ione/ioneproject.html

Paleobotanical Field Trip To The Sailor Flat Hydraulic Gold Mine, California
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/sf/sailorflat.html

Fossil Leaves And Seeds In West-Central Nevada
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/middl...iddlegate.html

Fossil Plants In The Dead Camel Range, Nevada
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/dc/fallon.html

Fossil Plants At Buffalo Canyon, Nevada
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/bc/bufcanyon.html

Field Trip To The Copper Basin Fossil Flora, Nevada
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/cb/copperbasin.html

Fossil Plants And Insects At Bull Run, Nevada
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/br/bullrun.html

Fossils From The Savage Canyon Formation, Nevada
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/index2.htm

Petrified Wood From The Shinarump Conglomerate
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/index.htm

Fossil Giant Sequoia Foilage
http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/index1.htm