Old 20-10-2011, 02:19 AM
jcsites jcsites is offline
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bell View Post
I have been feeling "under the weather" for a few weeks. It's not very
defineable, but one symptom is a ferociously itchy nose. And
Cetirizine, the treatment for hay fever, did a lot of good.

Of course it doesn't have to be POLLEN. Fungus spores might do just
the same. It stopped suddenly 2 days ago, and I feel fit again. I live
in Newcastle. Any comments?

Michael Bell

--
I know that Citirizine is drug for anti allergy. Are you allergic to cold weather? You should stay on a tropical weather country...