Old 20-10-2011, 10:19 PM
IAMU IAMU is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hi mike
We are in need of vegetable seeds for our orphanage in Kenya.
They are in particular need of pumpkin and carrot seeds but we will be
Most grateful to take anything going ;-)

Please let me know how we may take delivery of your kind offer. I am in Manchester

Michelle
Www.Childrenofwatamu.com

QUOTE='NumboJumbo[_2_];732106']Hi
I'm looking to donate some flower and vegetable seeds to charities,
for possible use in Africa or wherever these seeds go to once they're
given to charity.

Anybody know of such a charity which accepts seeds to give to other
people, particularly 3rd world countries.

Thanks in advance.
Mike[/quote]