Old 22-10-2011, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Still harvesting tomatoes

wrote in message
David WE Roberts wrote:
Outdoor tomatoes still ripening well.
I nearly brought them in green the other day but the frost missed us and
the
weather is warming up again.

I'm impressed the frost missed you! Where are you based?
It's been frosty overnight here all week, then warm again in the day.
Courgettes are totally gone now.

snip

Suffolk very near the coast, which tends to keep the early frosts away.
Our brief sojurn in Berkshire was a bit of a shock with last frost in May
and first around early October.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)