Old 26-10-2011, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Severe weather

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight
Very VERY heavy rain
Hailstones

and I have to get to the bottom of the garden to get to the car to go to a
Lodge Meeting soon :-(
;-) good job we only have a small garden I can make a quick dash down.
;-)

Well have we had some rain. Supermarket roof collapsed, roads flooded.

Got to the Lodge Meeting OK and met another couple of Isle of Wight urglers
;-)
Sunny when I left the meeting, got home and it was chucking it down again.
Sun shining now!! I think it's April

Mike