Old 27-10-2011, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Severe weather

"Andy" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
Here on the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight
Very VERY heavy rain
Hailstones

and I have to get to the bottom of the garden to get to the car to go to
a Lodge Meeting soon :-(
;-) good job we only have a small garden I can make a quick dash down.
;-)

Mike

Hi Mike,

A bit off-topic... are you a Free Mason per chance?

Andy
www.mygardenproject.co.uk

;-)

In case there is a catch in the question, no, I am a Freemason ;-)

Mike