Old 28-10-2011, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Otish - My New Camera

"news" wrote in message
In article , 'Mike'
writes
I have a Fuji 6 Megs which slips into my shirt pocket when we are cruising

I guess I'm probably the only one that got a very unpleasant image from
that sentence...

--
regards andyw

No doubt the regulars on this newsgroup/forum (urg/gardenbanter) will manage
to add some rubbish to this posting. They usually do take every opportunity
to have a dig ............ the gardening connection :-)) ............ at me.
Although I must say it is the urg contributors who are the normal ones to
have a go.

You just watch :-))

Mike