Old 28-10-2011, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Cloches and tunnel

In article , Bob Hobden
writes
Our chillies out on the allotment are under one of those large cloches
(£19.99 special offer at Wyvales)

I have long raised beds and have, over the years, bought and then
discarded several types of tunnels or plastic cloches. They either are
too flimsy or don't really hold together or work.

Even wrestled with those bits of blue hose and wire etc. that dear old
Geoffrey Smith used to make but I could never get the hang of them

Do i take it you would recommend the Wyevale one then Bob? Would be good
for extending lettuce and early crops etc.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph