Old 28-10-2011, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Slippery decking

"AriesVal" wrote ...

Dave Hill wrote:
AriesVal wrote:
this particular part of the decking is on a
walkway to the back of our garage so needs something doing to it now.

If it's a permanant walk way then you could do what local councils do
on wooden decked bridges and nail down 3/4" wire netting.
David

Oh! but surely wire netting can be slippery too ?

Not in my experience, anti-rabbit type wire netting stapled on is used
extensively in Parks and Large Gardens and even boardwalks.
--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK