Old 29-10-2011, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Cut flowers

I love freesias. Mydaughter sent me some by post from John Lewis.
They have lasted 10 days, looking good and smelling wonderful and in a
lovely range of colours. They are certainly the best freesias I have
ever had. Friends were commenting on how they scented the house.
Today with sadness I am trhowing them out.
What do others experience with freesias or other cut flowers?

Pam in Bristol