Old 29-10-2011, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Electric garden vaccuum / leaf shredders

On 29/10/2011 13:23, wrote:
Are there any of these that are any good? My wife is considering
an Eckman, which looks plausible, but I am a bit suspicious.
For example, sooner or later, it will pick up a stray stone.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

If you have a large garden investigate the wheeled leaf vacuums made by
Billy Goat Industries in the USA. Expensive (about £1000) but I believe
some hire companies have them available. Used them at work in a school
with 6 large deciduous trees. Worth their weight in gold in this
situation and very robust (bag about a fifth of a cubic metre)

Malcolm