Old 29-10-2011, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Otish - My New Camera

"Jake" Nospam@invalid wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:38:08 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:
I've taken (what I think are) better shots with the 3.5 megapixel
camera in my mobile phone than with a 10 megapixel camera that the G12
has now replaced. I think there's a lot more to life than megapixels.

Canon reduced the megapixel count from the G10 to 10mpxl on the G11 to
improve the noise when using high ISO ratings.

You are right when you say there is more to life than megapixels.

Bill