Old 30-10-2011, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Warwick Warwick is offline

Default Otish - My New Camera

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 01:22:51 -0700, Dave Hill wrote:

I like Fuju, why?

Oddly enough I do like their digital cameras. The feature set seems
pretty good and their bridge cameras are quite nice. The output usually
seems pretty good.

You still couldn't pay me to put a roll of their film in my 35mm. The
saturation is always way off and they come out with a green tinge to my
eye.

Because I'm used to them and they suit me. There are loads of good
cameras out there all with their loyal followers who swear their make is
the only one worth using. What counts is the quality of the pictures you
end up with, and a lot of that is up to the person behind the camera. I
look foreward to seeing your pics, but why wait till next year? David

I'll admit to a DSLR, a compact and looking to get SWMBO a bridge camera
for christmas. Add that to a 35mm minor collection and when I've got a
little more money some medium format will be happening.

Warwick