Old 30-10-2011, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Burnham Beeches.

"shazzbat" wrote ...

We went to Burnham Beeches yesterday. Neither of us had been there before.
A fantastic place, well worth a diversiomn on our journey. It must cover at
least a few hundred acres, and have many thousands of trees.

So it was quite surprising that the Mrs found one with "I love Steve"
carved in it.

Good grief, in a previous life I used to go there with a young lady. Mind
you I never went in daylight. :-)
--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK