Old 31-10-2011, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default a nice surprise

I have just found a baby oak tree in the garden, We have several large
trees, but no Oaks. It is about a foot tall and I realise I will have to
move it but not yet maybe :-)

kate

Do you have to move it? Space constrictions, perhaps? If so, do it
when it's dormant but more importantly (perhaps) can you give it a
site/cause that will have room for it?

I would leave it but it is about 10ft. outside the kitchen window so there
might be a problem in years to come :-) I am wandering about looking for
somewhere it can grow.
There are jays in the Forest Sue but we are right on the edge and they don't
visit us very often :-(

kate