Old 31-10-2011, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default a nice surprise

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:05:20 +0000, Malcolm wrote:

On 30/10/2011 15:41, Kate Morgan wrote:
I have just found a baby oak tree in the garden, We have several large
trees, but no Oaks. It is about a foot tall and I realise I will have to
move it but not yet maybe :-)

kate

If it will be unsuitable for your garden, try contacting your local
nature reserve/Forestry commission to see if they coul give it a good
home before it becomes too big to move easily?

Malcolm

A few years ago my neighbour and I moved a small oak tree from his
garden to a big grassed roundabout. It is now about 15 x 15 feet and
looks really good.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com