Old 01-11-2011, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lost post referring to toxins in beans

In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:47 GMT, Baz wrote:

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

The thread finished. Beans are not toxic except to some minorities.

Properly cooked beans are not. Improperly cooked, ripe, Phaseolus
beans are seriously poisonous, and some others may be, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.