Old 01-11-2011, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lost post referring to toxins in beans

On 01/11/2011 14:38, Baz wrote:
wrote in :

In ,
wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:01:47 GMT, wrote:

Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or thread
please.

The thread finished. Beans are not toxic except to some minorities.

Properly cooked beans are not. Improperly cooked, ripe, Phaseolus
beans are seriously poisonous, and some others may be, too.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Thanks, Nick,

I wanted to read the whole thread though. Not that important, but I do like
to read everyones replies. But thanks for responding, I do appreciate it.

Baz

The thread has disappeared off my newsreader, I've got it set to only
keep the last 48 hours of posts. However, if you do a google search for
"David in Normandy Runner bean (seeds)" it will bring up a link to the
thread in the dreaded GardenBanter site where you can browse through the
posts.

--
David in Normandy.

by a filter and not reach my inbox.