Old 01-11-2011, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Lost post referring to toxins in beans

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:38:02 GMT, Baz wrote:

I wanted to read the whole thread though. Not that important, but I do like
to read everyones replies. But thanks for responding, I do appreciate it.

Baz

Thread title was "Runner bean (seeds) uses" and started by David in
Normandy on 20 October. If you can't track it in XNews you'll probably
find it via Go0ogle Groups or (apologies for upsetting anyone) Garden
Banter

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the east end of Swansea Bay where the weather
is typically autumnal. There's sometimes rain, sometimes not.

The cat's web site is at www.pillie.me.uk.