Old 02-11-2011, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Lost post referring to toxins in beans

"news" wrote in message
news
In article , Baz
writes
But a quick search on Google groups would have done that easily.

OK. End of.
I really don't have the time or inclination to point you at the real
reason we use REAL newsreaders. I am sure you will get it eventualy. Most
probably not after reading and re-reading your slavver.

With the possible exception of harry, no-one has been 'slavvering'
(whatever that is) except you, I think.
ATM, you don't seem to understand that people can state genuinely held
opinions and answers that differ from yours. Just because they don't
match yours doesn't mean that you have to shout and insult them for it.

--
regards andy

Baz seems to be yet another one of those people who decree that their
statements are right and that if you do not agree, you are in the wrong. You
must understand what and how they are thinking, and accept that way :-((

Mike