Old 02-11-2011, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Lost post referring to toxins in beans

On 02/11/2011 14:12, Baz wrote:
Martin wrote in
:

On 02/11/2011 13:47, Baz wrote:
wrote in

:

On Nov 1, 6:27 pm, wrote:
wrote
innews:e91712d0-0d10-42e2-a200-1000df8a
:

On Nov 1, 1:01 pm, wrote:
Try as I might to find it, I have lost this discussion.

Would someone kindly give me, or point me to the topic header or
thread please.

Thanks
Baz
Get yourself a proper news reader.Here you a-

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.r...se_thread/thre
ad /3
b07c21688af7f13/117fd2d33f1eb9b1?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=runner+beans+par
rot#11
7fd2d33f1eb9b1

I have a "proper" newsreader, YOU don't.

Baz

If you used Google groups you would have no trouble finding things
like this.
Much more user friendly.
I have an old news reader too (eternal september/outlook express).
Complete s**t, outdated.

Look.
I don't use google groups, I never have and never will, I use my
ISP's quite complete set of newsgroups, always have done so. I have a
real newsreader too.(xnews can be your next imaginary friend)

Google groups is extremely useful for looking up old prehistoric
threads. It was more useful in its older incarnation as DejaNews.

My question/request failure is due to my mistake and I had lost the
thread. My request has been replied to and I have found the
neccessary information.

Thanks

Baz

But a quick search on Google groups would have done that easily.

I don't think that there is any use in continuing this repetative and
nauseating garble.

Baz

If you are too stubborn or stupid to use the tools available to you on
the Internet then that is your problem.

Any reasonable individual would be well advised to use Google groups to
search through historic Usenet postings on a given topic.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown