Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Hops

FarmI wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
Does anyone here grow hops? I don't know if you can eat them, so
apologies to netnannies, but they sure are good in certain recipes.

This group is called rec.gardens.edible

Fair go Fran, yiou are being a bit harsh here.

LOL. It was a bit mean to expect Steve to figure out that what I
wrote was a direct response to what he wrote. I always forget that
what is asked.

The meaning is not as clear as you seem to think. It isn't important,
nevermind.