Old 03-11-2011, 02:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve B[_7_] Steve B[_7_] is offline

Default Hops

u...
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
Does anyone here grow hops? I don't know if you can eat them, so
apologies to netnannies, but they sure are good in certain recipes.

This group is called rec.gardens.edible

Fair go Fran, yiou are being a bit harsh here.

LOL. It was a bit mean to expect Steve to figure out that what I wrote
was a direct response to what he wrote. I always forget that responses
should always be tangential and should bear no relation to what is asked.

And when that fails, civility and common sense sometime work.

Steve