Old 03-11-2011, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default a nice surprise

In article , Sacha
writes
You sound like my husband who, every time the tv does a 'surprise'
arrival at someone's house or whatever, says "isn't it amazing that the
camerman got inside first?" He's ruined many a moment of
plot-unfolding anticipation for me! ;-)

Quite right too, I hate being taken for an idiot just because i happen
to watch one of their daft programmes sometimes! Why can't they just
have a surprise and then the cameraman comes in with the visitor? It's
like the documentaries when they say in sombre voice that the trekker or
naturalist is deep in some long forgotten jungle and won't be bale to
get out if they can't find x y z and yet a whole crew of film cameramen
and sound wotsits are taking all the film!!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph