Old 03-11-2011, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Please Help! Gardening & Your Garden

danfrance1 wrote:
Hi, I am a final year Product Design student at Bournemouth
University. I am currently running a project that looks into
developing different ways in which people can water their garden.

In order to help me with my research it would be extremely helpful if
you could complete my survey. It will take no longer than 5 minutes.

'Gardening & Your Garden Survey'
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3K9CVN8)

I would very much appreciate any pictures of your own garden and if
you have a water butt where this is placed as this will help in the
research.

My email is

Thank you
Dan

We get many of these and this would be one of the more hasty and silly.

And here was I thinking all the absurd and badly made products on the market
were due to cost cutting. Instead it appears they were designed by alumni
of Bournemouth.

David