Old 04-11-2011, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
John McGaw John McGaw is offline

Default Please Help! Gardening & Your Garden

On 11/3/2011 4:39 PM, danfrance1 wrote:
Hi, I am a final year Product Design student at Bournemouth University.
I am currently running a project that looks into developing different
ways in which people can water their garden.

In order to help me with my research it would be extremely helpful if
you could complete my survey. It will take no longer than 5 minutes.

'Gardening& Your Garden Survey'
(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3K9CVN8)

I would very much appreciate any pictures of your own garden and if you
have a water butt where this is placed as this will help in the
research.

My email is

Thank you
Dan

Rain works for watering. My butt is frequently found in the recliner...