Old 05-11-2011, 06:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Hops

"Steve B" wrote in message
"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
Does anyone here grow hops? I don't know if you can eat them, so
apologies to netnannies, but they sure are good in certain recipes.

This group is called rec.gardens.edible

Fair go Fran, yiou are being a bit harsh here.

LOL. It was a bit mean to expect Steve to figure out that what I wrote
was a direct response to what he wrote. I always forget that responses
should always be tangential and should bear no relation to what is asked.

And when that fails, civility and common sense sometime work.

Are you the very same Steve B who recently told another poster to throw
their computer away because they were too stupid to own one? Is that how
people calling themselves Steve B act to demonstrate being civil?