Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Advice on indoor plant

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 06:30:37 +0000, ThatBoy
wrote:

Dear Garden Banter,

I need some help please!

I am doing some work with children with severe learning disabilties
(SLD) and one of the projects is to get the children to look after
indoor plants during the winter. First thing is we have a budget that
needs to buy 12 plants so I was thinking about £4 to £8 max per plant.
What plant should I get?

Requirements:
- Indoor plant
- Easy to maintain but also that you can see change at least week to
week. So potentially something that flowers

Best,

Thatboy

I'd go the seed route.
Broad beans on blotting paper to start.