Old 08-11-2011, 01:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default How to grow this plant?

On Nov 6, 3:13*pm, Markjump
wrote:
Hi,

I have just bought Hyacinth Blue but can you tell me:
How much water, how often?
Does it love sun light?
When its flower will grow up?
What is the green thing on the surface of the soil?

Thank you so much. As you know, I am a begginer, please explain in
detail.

|Filename: Plant.JPG * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *|
|Download:http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14489|

Markjump

It's a good idea first to check on-line. Often all the information
you request can be found there. Input "hyacinth blue" and check out
the Web sites that come up.
Then, if you have more questions, post again.

Good luck and happy growing.

HB