Old 11-11-2011, 08:44 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn0798 View Post
please help!!! we have a willow dome at our local school, with needs some serious TLC i look as if it has died and is very bare, can someone give any tips on reviving our willow dome please
Hi dawn, are you sure it has died and not just lost its leaves due to the normal leaf fall that happens in autumn ?? Look at the stems and if they are soft and 'juicy' then all is well. If they are dry and 'brittle' looking then you may be right, but unless it has dried out in the summer (which I doubt) i think it unlikely that it has died. Could you take a picture and post it here ?? showing the whole thing and maybe a closeup of the stems, then we could better tell what you should do. Please let us know where you live as well!!
Regards, Lannerman.