Old 11-11-2011, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Weather stations

"Another John" wrote ...

I just bought the Aldi weather station this week (18.99), but it will
have to go back I'm afraid, because it's not measuring the outside
humidity properly.

However I've also discovered, to my surprise - nay, amazement - that it
only appears to measure the range 0 to 70 deg C. Nothing below 0 is no
good to people who live Oop North! I want to know if it's -1, or -10
out there!

Any recommendations for such a weather station? I'm not looking for
anything sophisticated, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I would probably
be happy with only the temperature (humidity can usually be judged by
looking out of the window, IME).

Not at anything like that price. Add a nought at the end and you are into
the cheap ones.
--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK