Old 11-11-2011, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Todays Dahlias

On Nov 11, 6:41*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Sacha
writes

I am really enamoured of this plant so I hope David still has it

Just shows you how gardeners differ.........
for me, Um . like the idea of it flowering for ages and being tall but
it's a bit sort of well, like the merkii flower whereas some of David's
dahlias are really wonderful flowers.

I personally find that wishy washy well okay delicate pale pink to be
lovely on darker foliage on other types of plants but a bit lost on the
green of the dahlia foliage but of course - each to his own

Think I know someone with mutabalis though so i will try and get him a
cutting of that
--
Janet Tweedy

Is that Dahlia mutabalis?
All I can find on line is this Brazilian I think

Nome botânico Dahlia pinnata
Nome popular Dália Mutabilis, Dália Mesclada
But the picture posted is not Pinata
http://www.tocadoverde.com.br/dalia-mutabilis.html