Old 11-11-2011, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default willow dome

On Nov 11, 12:44*pm, lannerman
wrote:
dawn0798;941543 Wrote:

please help!!! we have a willow dome at our local school, with needs
some serious TLC i look as if it has died and is very bare, can someone
give any tips on reviving our willow dome please

Hi dawn, are you sure it has died and not just lost its leaves due to
the normal leaf fall that happens in autumn ?? Look at the stems and if
they are soft and 'juicy' then all is well. If they are dry and
'brittle' looking then you may be right, but unless it has dried out in
the summer (which I doubt) i think it unlikely that it has died. Could
you take a picture and post it here ?? showing the whole thing and maybe
a closeup of the stems, then we could better tell what you should do.
Please let us know where you live as well!!
Regards, Lannerman.

--
lannerman

To see if a plant is alive, scrape your thumbnail along the stem or
branch. If it shows green underneath, the plant is alive.

HB