Old 11-11-2011, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Todays Dahlias

"Dave Hill" wrote ...

"Bob Hobden" wrote:
Are these available for me to purchase David? Especially Trinidad Sunset.

I havn't started to sell them yet Bob, I have to build up stock,
though Trinadad Sunset was at Wisley this year in their long border.
I'm trying to leave lifting as long as possible.

Do let me know when you do David, I like Dahlias but lost my "Bergers
Record" (big Ferrari red cactus) which I loved and only have a small one now
which has been out in a very large pot for years, can't remember the name
and I'm not going out in the rain to check the label right now.

--
Regards Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup from the W. of London UK