Old 12-11-2011, 05:47 AM posted to aus.gardens
Richard Sherratt Richard Sherratt is offline

Default What to do with a big, leaning Agave? Prop it up?

On Wed, 18 May 2011 06:49:59 +0000 (UTC), Ms Karen James-Pearson
wrote:

YAY! Then when you have all those extra Agave plants, you can
share a handful with your fellow UQ'er who posted a request to
receive some?!!!!

Actually, we may well have some spare ones soon. We haven't gotten
around to performing the surgery yet, but will probably do it soon.
Some of the existing clump is going to have to go to good homes. Bit
of a stretch to get it to QLD, though :-)

--
Regards.
Richard.