Old 12-11-2011, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Ebay

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:43:22 +0100, David in Normandy
wrote:

On 11/11/2011 20:12, Dave Hill wrote:
Found this on Ebay

Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) Each lot contains 6000 seeds

Next thing will be someone selling Bracken

I've thought of selling fresh bay leaves on eBay - I wonder if anyone
would buy them? I'm sure my tree could spare a few thousand leaves.

Definitely yes if you put them in cellophane packets with a fancy name
like "Normandy Natural Bay Leaves".

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com